While we all clean our bathrooms (I hope, anyway) most of us may not be cleaning our bathroom the most efficient way. It may look clean, but did you get every spot? I used to think I did, but in actuality, I didn't. I used to miss several steps and didn't realize my bathroom wasn't as clean as I thought it was. What are these steps? Ok:
1. Always dust your light fixtures, baseboards and walls first to remove any cobwebs and dust
2. Spray and wipe down your mirror
3. Wipe down your sink, and outside of cabinets, if applicable
4. Clean the toilet; start at the top and work your way down. Make sure to get the sides, bottom and back where the gap is between the toilet and the wall.
5. Clean your bathtub/shower. Again, start at the top and work your way down.
6. Wipe down the baseboards with a damp rag to remove any leftover dust.
7. Sweep and mop the floor.